Google
 

Monday, April 14, 2008

Enron: The Smartest Guys In The Room



Interesting if not thrilling flick about the fall of Enron.

Worth seeing just for the scenes of the Bush family interacting with the Enron people- fucking A, these people are sick sick sick.

It was really in depth and at the same time glossed over a lot of the actual hows of what exactly made anyone ever think Enron had a product worth selling - in many ways, the movie is a revelation in that no one anywhere actually seemed to think it was selling anything or had any assets other than it's hypothetical value.

Good but not great movie. I am surprised it was nominated for Best Documentary, because it really wasn't as good as others I have seen. I trust those people! I totally don't have time to watch a lot of movies so I'm kind of relying on that for advice as to what to watch.

Anyone know a better system for finding decent movies to watch?

No comments: